- Lecture: Secure Estimation and Control in Cyber-Physical Systems
- Six students in CFINS got graduate scholarships of Tsinghua University
- Lecture: Adaptive and responsive built environments
- Special Issue "Advances in Simulation Optimization and its Applications" turns out to be one of the three most popular articles of the journal in 2013
- Lecture: Computable analysis and control synthesis over complex dynamical systems via formal verification
- All members in CFINS celebrated 2013 Teachers' Day
- Lecture: Optimal pricing of services on social network with stochastic optimization
- Prof. Yu-Chi Ho attended a second symposium with graduate students in CFINS
- Lecture: History of Systems Control (1959-2013) via Personal Anecdotes
- Prof. Yu-Chi Ho attended a symposium with graduate students in CFINS
- Lecture: Local properties of behavioral analysis in finance
- Prof. Yu-Chi Ho arrived at Tsinghua University
- Prof. Yu-Chi Ho and some other members of CFINS attended the 2013 IEEE International Conference on Automation Science and Engineering (CASE2013) in Madison
- Dr. Li Xia attended the 2013 Asian Control Conference in Istanbul, Turkey
- Prof. Qianchuan Zhao is inviated to serve as an associate editor for "IEEE Transactions on Control of Network Systems"
The Center for Intelligent and Networked Systems (CFINS) is to provide a physical and intellectual environment for the intelligent analysis, design, and operation of complex and networked systems such as computer and communication networks, power systems, and supply chains by making innovative use of analytical methods and information technology.
With its research team consisting of internationally well-known visiting members from US and Hong Kong and resident members from Tsinghua as well as Tsinghua's top notch graduate students, the Center provides outstanding opportunities for interdisciplinary research and education that are responsive to the changing needs of the society. The collective vision of its members and the emphasis on addressing emerging and critical issues through advanced theoretical methods will make Tsinghua University, in particular its School of Information Science & Technology and the Department of Automation, a renowned center of gravity on intelligent and networked systems.